April 2002

Chuck2003

Registered Users (C)
All who filed in April 2002, interested in following up?

RD: 04/04/02
ND: 04/20/02
FP: 06/14/02
AD:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everybody! My case is like this:

RD 04.21.02
FP 02.12.03

I hope to get some unswer in september.
Good luck to everyone!

codes

can you please tell me what are these codes mean?

RD:
ND:
FP:
AD:

an any other related to those???

ks

RD: APril 29, 2002
ND: April 29, 2002
FD: July 8, 2002
AD: I'll get drunk when it happens :))

What do you think guys, is August/September 2003 an objective time when we can get the final approval??

I-485 RD:04/19/2002
I-485 ND:40/27/2002
I-485 FP:07/19/2002
I-485 AD:Sometime in 2003/2004

Another April 2002 guy...

Long time lurker, first time poster. :)

RD 04/22/02
ND 04/29/02
FP Sometime in June '02
EAD : filed 2/13/03. granted 03/05/03
AP: filed 2/13/03, granted 03/05/03
Previously on H1B, lapsed in May'03

I was hoping to have my GC before I went back to the UK in June, but now I'm resigned to a Sept/Oct date. Will be travelling on AP this summer. This board has done much to soothe my nerves about AP travel. :)

BritGC:
Where did you apply for AP?? I sww it took only 3 weeks in your case.
My RD for AP id March 10, 2003 and I am still waiting :(
I sent it to VSC.

Originally posted by NJ-NY
BritGC:
Where did you apply for AP?? I sww it took only 3 weeks in your case.
My RD for AP id March 10, 2003 and I am still waiting :(
I sent it to VSC.

It went to VSC at the same time (in the same package) as my EAD request. We were expecting it to take up to 3 months - apparently INS changed their rules for issuing EADs out of Boston in February, which put me right against the wire for getting an EAD before my H1 ran out. So my lawyer threw the papers together in two days and we figured we may as well apply for AP while we were at it.

I was very happy and surprised that we got both in about three weeks! I think some of that had to do with the lawyer filing using Express mail (FedEx, I think) and using 'lawyer-speak boilerplate' in the application - the more routine it looks to the examiner, the greater the chance for it to be quickly approved. But that's just my guessing. :)

A call from INS to verify information about employee.

Hello everybody!

My friend had an interview yesterday in Garden City and during the interview the ofiicer called the company where she is working to verify whether she is doing exactly what says in the documents. Unfortunately the employee who was supposed to unswer the question said absolutely different inforamation, so the case was not approved, but it was not denied eather but there gonna be an investigation about her case. We don't know in which form the investigation could be, but probably they will send somebody to the company to check the information.
I want to ask if anybody got the calls about their position in the company where they work. Please share your experience.
Thank you and good luck to everybody!

dimarisha

I think you should move your question to a new thread, so others may be able to read it, not just April 2002 filers.

Regards.

Hi There

I am coming back now to this forums after almost 9 or 10 months. MY I 485 was also filed in April 2002

RD : 04\03\2002

Let's hope every one that we will get our GC approved by Sep or Oct.

In my company we have latest approval 2 weeks back, this person filed his 485 on 01\16\2002.

Anyone has any info about latest approval post it here, that way we can atleast figure out what month is going on. I know that cases are different but optimistically we can hope that Jan or may be Feb processing is going on right now.

Good luck every one. I will update any info I will get. By the way it looks like that some Feb 2002 applications are approved.

Last edited by a moderator: