April 01 case approved on jan 3\'02

sunil pal

Registered Users (C)
My GC just got approved. My details are
RD April 6\'01, FP Aug 30 \'01, Approved 1/3/02. under EB2 India.
Thaks to this site and its contributors for regular updates.
Best of luck to you all.

No Title

Hey Sunil, Congrats. Thanks for the update. Hope VSC will pick up speed and get to August RD fast.

sunil pal, did you get laid off as you said in your March postings? Did you receive RFE?

According to your March 16 and 17 postings, you were laid off. Did you find a new job? Did you receive RFE? Thanks for sharing information!

could be incorrect rd

Still no real approval later than rd March 15. I am very disappointed with the speed of VSC. I predict they won\'t process April case at least until Feb. It looks like they switch the focus to other categories. Not much we can do but waiting, waiting and waiting. Maybe I am too pessimistic, but we just can expect too much from VSC.

No Title

However, on March 16 he said his I-485 was filed a week before. Not likely his RD was March 6. Besides, he used the title "April ..," Not likely to be a typo. I guess only sunil pal himself can explain.

Something is not right.

sunil pal "changing job after 180 days" 3/16/01 10:33pm
Hey Sunil,
I don\'t care when you got approved, but it seems you got laid off
before 180 days Did you get any RFE?

No Title

Let\'s not argue among ourselves and hope that this "sunil pal" will come out and clarify this.

No Title

Rd= 4/6/01, PD=2/2/00, Approval Notice date=1/3/02. Received the approval letter thru lawyer on 1/11/02 and also a copy thru mail at home on the same day. AVM changed from \'case not found\' to \'case has been approved\'

yr question and gopats

i do owe you and gopats an explanation. in mar 01 i was asked to look for another job, realizing the risks i approached all other departments that could use my skills, and went up to the ceo of the company to present my case. end march i was given a position in another department.
i had handed my completed application to my employers lawyer and was under the impression that she had already submitted it to the ins in march.
i later discovered that my company had asked the lawyer to hold on to the application untill they gave an ok.
my friends, it was a close call.

good luck.

Makes sense. Good luck and enjoy!!

There have been a couple of moronic april approval postings.

As faras I remember you are the first april approval i know.

Good luck

Thanks for sunil pal\'s explanation

If VSC indeed has started April cases, then we April filers can expect approvals soon.