Apprved I Can Not Believe It!!!!

JuanKarloz

Registered Users (C)
Hello EveryOne. I'M sooooooooo happy my I-485 has been APPROVED on Dec 2nd ............I just checked on line and it is approved.........

I-485 rd 09/28/2000
I-140 AD 2000
3 EAD's
3 FP's
Contacted Florida Congressman on 07/2003.

I'm So happy, and I want to thank you guys here at this great Forum for you support and advises.

Hey TAKEANUMBER you're next...........

God Bless you all

JuanKarloz

Last edited by a moderator:
it is a real reward

congradulations

hope is a good thing and infact best of things... it certainly did not disappoint you.

Congratulations.

People with RD 09/2000 still can not believe their cases are approved. Why should I check on-line status everyday with my RD 03/2002?

We are happy for you. Your's is the oldest case that I have seen. Were there issues, like RFE or interview or have you just been waiting all this time?

Congratulations,

I am glad things finally worked out for you. Enjoy your freedom.

Regards,

JLSBR

Originally posted by leeya
Congratulations.

People with RD 09/2000 still can not believe their cases are approved. Why should I check on-line status everyday with my RD 03/2002?

Because of randomness. You never know when you case will be picked up. In six months or in six years from your RD (not ND).

Originally posted by JuanKarloz
Hello EveryOne. I'M sooooooooo happy my I-485 has been APPROVED on Dec 2nd ............I just checked on line and it is approved.........

I-485 rd 09/28/2000
I-140 AD 2000
3 EAD's
3 FP's
Contacted Florida Congressman on 07/2003.

I'm So happy, and I want to thank you guys here at this great Forum for you support and advises.

Hey TAKEANUMBER you're next...........

God Bless you all

JuanKarloz

Juankarloz, that is very good news. we all are happy for you and hope to see Takeanumber approved soon too.

You & takeanumber have suffered a lot.
I am glad your story didn't is not going the same way as the following story ,I read yesterday

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?threadid=105638