Approvl from BEC Dallas?

img123

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I would like to know how mcu time still I need to wait for my Labor approval from Dallas BEC, Mine is PD 0ct 2003,45 day leter recived and repiled in Feb,05

Please share your knowledge as I think somebody on this forum who are in the sae boat like me ,has made some research .

Please help get some idea as I seriously thinking of going to PERM.

Can I expect reasaonbly in few months about the final outcome of my case ??

Thanks!

img123 said:
Hi,

I would like to know how mcu time still I need to wait for my Labor approval from Dallas BEC, Mine is PD 0ct 2003,45 day leter recived and repiled in Feb,05

Please share your knowledge as I think somebody on this forum who are in the sae boat like me ,has made some research .

Please help get some idea as I seriously thinking of going to PERM.

Can I expect reasaonbly in few months about the final outcome of my case ??

Thanks!

My guess is that it may take another 12 to 18 months for BEC to reach your case. You will probably be better off filing a brand new PERM case if you get employer's support for EB2 filing. Entire PERM process expected to take 5 to 6 months (Start of recruitment to final approval/denial).

Best of luck!

Dallas LC

When you do that, don't you lose your PD? If that's the case it wouldn't help much, would it?

My PD is Dec 2002. 45 day letter received and replied to Dallas BEC in March 2005. When can the approval be expected?

Should I apply for PERM?

Thanks.

gcin05 said:
My PD is Dec 2002. 45 day letter received and replied to Dallas BEC in March 2005. When can the approval be expected?

Should I apply for PERM?

Thanks.

If I were you, I would wait for Dallas BEC to approve without worrying about PERM. You can save your priority date since it is quie old now. You should see your approval from Dallas BEC within 5 to 8 months from now. I am estimating this timeframe based on the current approval trends that I am seeing in the Dallas BEC tracker in this forum.