approving cases

vannakkam

Registered Users (C)
did anybody call the ins office today or last week. did they tell u why such a delay in approving cases.

vannakam

I called last week. I got the same old reply for my questions. I forgot when ur case assigned to an officer (date)? not the receipt date of rfe.

Thanks

they did not tell me the date when the case was assigned to the officer. i called two time this was the reply the iio gave me. first iio said it would take a month when i called 3 weeks ago the second iio said it depends upon the officers workload which varies each day

vannakam,

Normally INS after receipt they match case to your file (it will take 1 week to ...) and after match they assign it to an officer. I think we have to count days after assigning it an officer. In my case rfe receipt is on Oct'9 and they assigned to an officer on Oct'30 (as per phone ) . I have been waiting from that date.

RFE Received Date

My RFE Received Date : 10/29/2002.

Assumed that i would get an approval within a month. Did call up an officer 3rd week of November and the officer could not give me any information except the standard info that the case was pending.