Approved

BigFanOfBCIS

Registered Users (C)
It is with utmost jubilation and excitement that I get to inform the esteemed co-immigrationportal-addicts that the coveted day finally arrived for me (regretfully, not for my spouse, who is actually the priamary applicant).

Our story:
WAC02047....
Applied 10/23/01
FP 05/12/02 (both)
Second FP notices issued (both right after lawyers sent requests): around 10/01/03 and 10/15/03
Resumed: 10/17/03 and 10/28/03
RFE issued (to primary applicant): 11/01/03 (w2 and 1040 for 3 years, 3 paystubs, EVL)
RFE received 12/10/03
Approved 12/16/03 between 5pm and 7pm PST (dependant)
Primary : still says "RFE received"

I stopped visiting this forum regularly after we received the second FP notices -- before that my greatest fear was that our applications were shredded in the infamous incident and I was looking for clues on the general trend. Besides, Kashmir stopped posting his scan results to the lazy slobs like myself. I would like to thank everybody who reported on their progress (or lack of such). Regretfully, I will not get to vote in 2008 general elections, but at least now I can contribute to help take the monkey away from the red button.

Excitedly,

EvenBiggerFanOfBCIS

02047 progress

Here's progress report for the 02047 series. Looks like the rate of processing is fairly constant since April, when it fell by factor of ~3.

Congratulations man... !!!

Now ask Santa to send a small little card for your wife and your friends at immigrationprotal too :)

Cheers !!

Congratulations!! May be, your spouse is already approved with you but not updated online. Cross your fingers.

Good luck

-WAC-02-066