Approved !!

AnuD

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys !

While I was working at office, my wife called up saying - she did her regular weekly check with our receipt numbers on BCIS website and was pleasantly surprised to see that the message was changed -- saying our case has been approved !!

Needless to say - I have been waiting for this day for almost six years with a lot of ups and downs as everyone has been going through - especially with 9/11 and overall economic situations ...

By the way, my details are
RD July 29th 2002
ND August 1st 2002

Wishing you all the best
yap, I will update it on rupnet...

Thanks

AnuD

I did mention my ND and RD.
FP was 27th Sep 2002
My wife's FP was delayed a lot, though. We had to do a lot of followup and it was finally done on April 24th 2003.
My daughter is turning 14 on this month-end and we got approval before that. her status, however, is not being shown on bcis site - somewhere on the forum i read that she doesn't need stamping. can anyone confirm it, please ?

congratulations

it has been experienced that sometimes if the site says "case not found" the case is usually shown as approved in a couple of days.
you have given us july filers some hope :)
your daughter should also have been approved by now.

AnuD

I remember your post about your Job. Are you employed now?
Any way congrats. You got your freedom. Please do update Rupnet.

Originally posted by AnuD
I did mention my ND and RD.
FP was 27th Sep 2002
My wife's FP was delayed a lot, though. We had to do a lot of followup and it was finally done on April 24th 2003.
My daughter is turning 14 on this month-end and we got approval before that. her status, however, is not being shown on bcis site - somewhere on the forum i read that she doesn't need stamping. can anyone confirm it, please ?

So this is a Age Out case (approved because the child is turning 14). Am i right ?