Approved

Bangalorean

My wife and I received our approvals today, the 3rd of December 2003. This is as per the online message and AVM.

Details are:

PD - 10/17/2000
RD - 02/04/2002
ND - 02/08/2002
1st FP - 05/22/2002
RFE - 10/23/2003 (Employment Letter)
Reply to RFE received by INS - 11/12/2003
2nd FP - 11/20/2003
AD - 12/03/2003
LIN-02-106-xxxxx

I have been a silent observer on this forum. I know this is easier said than done, but hang in there and I am sure all of you will be posting similar messages soon.

I have updated Rupnet under KRR

Good Luck and best wishes to everyone.

Congrats

Congratulations Banglorean!

Enjoy your freedom!

Also, please update the rupnet.com. If you dont have an id there, please, create one and update the site. This provides very valuable support to the visitors of this forum.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
Currys

Congratulations

From a fellow Bangalorean!

My RFE and FP dates are similar to yours. Hopefully, my turn comes soon.

Bangalorean!

Congratulations!!!

My RFE and 2nd FP are exactly same as yours. My RFE replied about 2 week later than yours, but my RD and ND are a bit earlier. I do hope that my turn is coming soon ...

We had our Passports stamped today. The process took about 5 minutes. The officer took our finerprints and stamped the passport. This was in the local BCIS office in Tampa, FL.

great...

Originally posted by Bangalorean
We had our Passports stamped today. The process took about 5 minutes. The officer took our finerprints and stamped the passport. This was in the local BCIS office in Tampa, FL.

Congrats again!

Enjoy your newely found freedom!

Cheers!
Currys

Appreciate your patience!.
I apoligize for the long delay on behalf of INS, BCIS USCIS
and Mr. BU(ll) SH(it).
Have a great day.:)

Congratulations Bangalorean!

Enjoy freedom!

One of my friend too get her passport stamped y/day. The case was transfered to Local INS center in NY for interview.

One question regarding your first FP.

My RD: 11142002

I did my FP in December 2002, but I can see no information on the web, are they waiting for the 15 months period to update my info?

Thanks a lot guys.

BoliBG, my online message changed when the RFE was issued. My wife's online message changed when our case was approved. Till such time it read 'As of April 18 2002 your finergerprint notice was mailed' etc. It took almost 19 months for this message to change.