Approved......

vidya2000

Registered Users (C)
Every dog has its day and today is mine by god's grace. Myself and my wife's case got approved. Straight case. No change in employer during the whole process.

Thanks for the great support. This is great site. Good luck for those who are waiting. Have patience and faith.

Question:
1. Other than approval letter,passport,EAD and AP what else do I have to carry for stamping?

2.What other things I need to keep in mind for stamping? I mean what timings and any dates like that....

3. I need to travel India soon after stamping, Is it a problem without the plastic card? I hope not. Please advice.

4. If there are any links for staming please forward.

Thanks again for all your support. If you have any questions about my case I am happy to answer.

RD 0ct 28 01.
2nd finger print on july 1.
3 eads.
No RFE.
EAC-020-55*****

Ruff... Ruff... (translates to congrats):). You sure have waited for a long time and I can see your frustration from your message.

1. Other than approval letter,passport,EAD and AP what else do I have to carry for stamping?

Approval copy mentions the documents needed for stamping.

2.What other things I need to keep in mind for stamping? I mean what timings and any dates like that....

Let us know your state and local INS office, then people went to that office for stamping will share their experiences

3. I need to travel India soon after stamping, Is it a problem without the plastic card? I hope not. Please advice.

Shouldn't be a problem

4. If there are any links for stamping please forward.

Use the 'Search' feature

Congratulations!

You need to take 2 photographs.

Questions would depend on the IIO and your case. Should not be tough that you cant answer it.

Congrats.. Good to know backlog is also getting cleared along with the more recent cases..