Approved

dampak

Registered Users (C)
Finally approved after interview at the local office at Denver.
Here are the details of the case :
RD : 12/17/01
ND : 12/17/01
TD : 08/12/03
AD : 10/20/03

Thanks..............

Can you please post your experience. I have interview next week, any info will be usefull.

THANKS!

Thank you everyone for your wishes !!

I have updated rupnet with the approval details

The first thing the officer said is that the reasonfor the interview is that we got married after the I 140 was filed.

We were asked to take an oath. The officer then asked the primary applicant some questions and then the secondary applicant. The questions were basic in nature, like place of birth, date of birth, the last date of entry into the US, etc.

After that she asked from a list of questions, like the ones on a visa application. Have you helped someone enter the US illegally ?, have you been arrested ?, etc.

She did ask me why my tax returns were filed from a state I had not listed in the I 485 app.'s list of previous home addresses.

Also, after going thru my passport, she again asked me the dates of entry to the US, as I had 2 visa stamps in it.

That was it, she took our fingerprints on a card, asked us to sign on it, collected our EADs and stamped our passports.

She did also go thru all the bank statements, and other docs, we had provided, but did not ask any questions.

I think taking along our baby helped.

That is the story about the interview, it lasted less than 25 mins.

The office space for interviews at Denver is new, and really nice. There is ample parking, we were the only people in the large waiting room there. The staff was very friendly. Overall, a pleasant experience.