Approved

ceepee

Registered Users (C)
PD: May 2000
RD: Apr,12 2001
ND: May,2 2001
FP: Mar 2002
AD: May,1 2002. Checked AVM yesterday evening.

congratulations and celebrations!!!. please update the EasyTracker at....

http://www.rupnet.com/immigration
This will help others in line and make their wait easy. This system has auto e-mail feature, which sends out e-mail when you post your info with approval, to those who are waiting in your RD month.
Again thanks and enjoy
greaty-k

No Title

CeePee

Can you post your Starting characters of your LIN no. and your Service center please?

Congratulations. Hurray !!!

And yes please update RupNet.com, its very important for all of us those are desparately waiting for our approvals.

Congrats Man Enjoy your freedom.

Does this mean that NSC is getting back to work now after the new security training or whatever?

My RD(4/13), ND(5/1) and FP(3/7) is close too, but I got an RFE on 4/13 and responded on 4/23. Humm....maybe soon I can expect mine?

Clarification!

In fact my id is not CEEPEE. I don\'t know how this system assumed me as CEEPEE. When I posted the message it appeared under CEEPEE. I have registered as gc__waiter three months ago on this website.

Thanks !!!!

Wonder why you signed as CeePee waiting@CSC in one of your recent letters. Anyway, who cares now. Atleast NSC has now moved from neutral to first gear! Wonder how long it\'ll take them to move into higher gear ?

QUESTION!! Ceepee

Ceepee,
My PD is April 2000. I had to wait till July 2001 to file I-485 (for my PD to be current). It looks like you filed ur I-485 in April 2002, and have a Rd in May 2001. Just don\'t gett the logic Buddy!!!

Thanks for any clarification in advance....