Approved..

coolcrazy

Registered Users (C)
All,
My case has been approved.. My RD is Mar 22, 2002.
ND is Apr 10, 2002. Receipt number is EAC-02-157-*****.
No RFE. Same employer throughout.

But I moved a lot during the process and kept sending
AR-11 forms. Also kept calling each time I moved to update
my address with the IIO.

I will be updating rupnet too.

Good luck to all.

Congrats

Congrats.
I had a few questions, Did you move across service centers?
Did you apply for EAD and/or AP? Was there any issues with those because of your change in address? Did you start receiving Notifications at the new address after you notified USIS about the change of New Address? Thanks for your time.

do you mind ...

me asking what your FP date is? i have the exactly same RD and ND as you but my FP date is late late. thanks.

Called BCIS

Congrats coolcrazy !!

Could you tell me where did you call to update your address and what number?

I called BSIC-NCSC (800) 375-5283 today. I spoke to them twice with in a 30 min duration.

First time when I called to know my status she told that wait for 20 months and if I didn't receive any info from INS call us back. When I ask her about my address get updated or not, she answered she has no access to my personnel info.

I forgot to ask her where should I call about address change ?

After few minutes again I called BCIS, another lady pick my call and said that you have to call BCIS to make update your change of address even though our attorney filed AR-11 form. So she took all my info including eac nos, old add, new add, dob etc.

I know it is very late (8 months) to inform change of address After I move. But my attorney never told me to call INS to update. He said he is filing AR-11.

So, Guys be sure to call BCIS after you move.

RD: 03-29-2002
ND: 04-14-2002
FP1: 05-17-2002
FP2..?
AD..?

Last edited by a moderator: