Approved

GC_mongerer

Registered Users (C)
Just now checked online status and was glad to see that both my case and my wife's case has been approved on June 18th.

Dont know the status of my son's case. It has following msg on the site for his EAC#.

"The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center."

I am trying to synch in this news.. another milestone crossed!!

Good luck for all those who are waiting!!

Thanks for your wishes

I tried calling the 1-800# and there also it said the same.. they cant find the status and call back later... I am positive, there wont be any complications in this case anyway! ;)

congratulations!!

can you please explain , what is the last line in this info you posted
RFE Sent : May 13, 2003
RFE Rec'vd : May 21, 2003
RFR Replied : June 6, 2003

No, I have found many "status not found" thing, turned out to be approvals. The problem is
for children, it's "this case has been approved or registered". different from "this case has been approved". And also, in old AVM, the voice reading"this case has been approved or registered" is different from normal approval voice.

All I can say is WOW. You got approved in 12 days after you replied your RFE. I hope I am also that lucky. Congrats.

RD 12/26/01
ND1/7/02
FP 3/30/02
RFE Issued 6/9/03
RFE Replied 6/19/03
AD ?????