Approved....

suren11

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,today is my day..
I checked my AVM and on-line...my 485 and my wife's 485 have been approved. Yesterday I sent my passport for externsion.( At that time I dont know about my approval).
My RD:09/27/01.
Iam very thankful for all of your suggestions during this process.

Please inform me if any one has stamping experience in Denver.
I am currently working in New york.Do I need to go to Denver for stamping? Is there any way I can go for stamping in New york.It saves me lot of time.I did not inform INS of my address change.I will inform INS of my address change during stamping .
Please advise.

Congratulations!!!

Congrats on your approval. May God Bless us all who are still waiting and put an end to this waiting game.

details

Iam not able to see my name in Rupnet. I entered my info(Suren) long back..I believe it was nearly a year back.
Please can some one update my info in RUPNet.
RD:09/27/01
I got query reg affidavits,employment letter.
Approval date :03/17/01

Suren, I saw your name in rupnet

Here's how to find it: when you are on rupnet.com/immigration on the right stide of the page is your mail box. Click on read my messages, on the followin page on the left put in your name into search for a member to send a message. A list will appear, if you click on your name it will ask you for a password. Pls do update your profile, since we don't know your password:) Thanks