Approved

JustChill

Registered Users (C)
Thank god! my green card is approved this morning. IO called me up with the great news. This forum is really awesome! I am not a big fan of forums or groups on the internet, but the spirit of this particular forum is for real.
Thanks!

Details:
EB3 SUBST PD way back in 98
RD 06/06 XFER TO TSC 03/15/07
TB SKIN TEST RFE RESPONDED 07/30/07
NAME CHECK CLEARED IN 10/07
AD 12/26/07

Good luck to all of you! My heart goes out to people who have been stuck in this process for years and I am truly aware of how lucky I am to get a substitue labor.

Thanks.

Congratulation,

Enjoy freedom, and no more if-else-if guessing anymore for USCIS actions.

BTW, Is Immigration officer called you to give this news? This is interesting.

Thank you all. Yeah, I got a call. I took my phone out to make a call and saw there was a voicemail from an IO. When I returned the call I was told our applications were approved. He said online status would be updated after midnight. I see an LUD today, but the message is yet to change.

You asid IO called you up?

Is this correct ?

Thank god! my green card is approved this morning. IO called me up with the great news. This forum is really awesome! I am not a big fan of forums or groups on the internet, but the spirit of this particular forum is for real.
Thanks!

Details:
EB3 SUBST PD way back in 98
RD 06/06 XFER TO TSC 03/15/07
TB SKIN TEST RFE RESPONDED 07/30/07
NAME CHECK CLEARED IN 10/07
AD 12/26/07

Good luck to all of you! My heart goes out to people who have been stuck in this process for years and I am truly aware of how lucky I am to get a substitue labor.

Thanks.