Approved...

kppr12

Registered Users (C)
Just wanted to share with everybody that I received the much awaited emails on Friday the 13th, (unlucky day? I don't think so...), followed by two more emails on Saturday with the following message;

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On July 13, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

In case anyone is interested, the details are as follows;

EB3 with substitution labor filed in 07/04
Multiple EAD's/AP's since then
PD: 09/2001
I140: Approved on 10/04
I-485: Approved on 07/07

So, overall it was a 3 years ordeal, though I should not complain as I am aware of many folks here still stuck in name checks and so forth with much earlier dates. I have been a silent reader to this and various other threads here and I must say, there are some very knowledgeable folks contributing in this forum, making it a great place to learn and share experiences.

I wish you all the very best of luck.

Thanks to all of you.

Just wanted to share with everybody that I received the much awaited emails on Friday the 13th, (unlucky day? I don't think so...), followed by two more emails on Saturday with the following message;

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On July 13, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

In case anyone is interested, the details are as follows;

EB3 with substitution labor filed in 07/04
Multiple EAD's/AP's since then
PD: 09/2001
I140: Approved on 10/04
I-485: Approved on 07/07

So, overall it was a 3 years ordeal, though I should not complain as I am aware of many folks here still stuck in name checks and so forth with much earlier dates. I have been a silent reader to this and various other threads here and I must say, there are some very knowledgeable folks contributing in this forum, making it a great place to learn and share experiences.

I wish you all the very best of luck.

Thanks to all of you.

Congrats! Can you tell me about your last FP [date, local, code]???

Good Thing

Good thing that USCIS stopped accepting substitution of labor starting this month. It's because of people like you that others' GC gets delayed.
Congratulations anyway.

have received your I485 approved Email? If so , a fter how many days?

My case is same as you?. I got my Card Production Ordered Email , but not the other one - I485 approval.

Jhiwalla,

Thank you for the wishes. I am not exactly sure of the date but my second set of fingerprints were taken sometimes in March 2007 at Newark ASC in NJ and the code was 3.

NorthStar2020,

Well, I can understand your frustration - seeing other people getting their GC's before you but mind you, I am not the only one with a substituted labor here. Also, for your kind information, I ought to tell you that you have no idea what I have gone through - in spite of having multiple masters degrees ( and by the way, I am talking about real engineering degrees here) from US, the GC process for me took for ever because of irrepairable mistakes made by the company and the lawyer. Resorting to substituted labor was not something that I opted from the beginning. In fact, it is because of the substituted labor, which was filed in EB3 category that I had to wait for so long. Had the lawyer not screwed up my case to start with and had applied in Eb2, which I more than enough qualify for, I would soon be filing for citizenship !! In short, I can only assure you that I have waited in line for a very long time, most certainly longer than you. So, stop bitching and shut up. Remember, "Patience is a precious virtue", so try to be patient and you will get your turn.

Pathfinder64,

Yes, first I received I485 approval email and then another email after a couple of days with "card mailed" message.