Approved

President

Registered Users (C)
:) :) :)
Aaj Mein Upar Aasma Neeche
Aaj Mein Aage Zamaana Hai Peeche
Tell me, O' Khuda, Ab Mein Kya Karoo
Chalu Seedha Ki Ulta Chalo.....

I got the approval emails as below. I have only called to update my address on 5/18/07 after getting Document returned undelivered email (Did not move in the last two years). Never bothered to check if my NC is completed or never raised a service request. Trust me guys, sit tight and try not to worry about it too much and it will come to you one day, I know it is hard to stay away and concentrate on other things, but thats what I tried to do and used to log into the portal a couple of times a day - thats it.

I was a silent visitor and have learnt a lot from this forum, it is just great. Kudos to Rajiv's team for maintaining it. Seniors, keep up the good work of helping others - I will try to jump in too with the knowledge I have acquired from this site.

Sainath Maharaj ki JAI.
Trust me, I will pray for all of you out there to bless you with the GC ASAP.

PD: 04/23/03 EB3
I-485 : ND Fools Day, 04 / RD 04/05/04
I-140 AD Aug 2004.
6/26/07:10:38 PM Card Prod Ordered
6/27/07: 8:05 AM Approval Notice Sent

LUD: 5/18/07: Document returned undelivered. No LUDs after this till card production ordered email last night (6/26 10:38 PM) and now the status changed as mentioned above.
VSC >> TSC March 02, 2007.
FP: 5/5 Self
FP: 5/5 (FBI unable to read) - so took FP again on 5/25 (ASC said the FP is still not legible and most probably have to redo or go for some other process) Spouse.- But looks like the prints were fine - dont believe the C**P they say.

Last edited by a moderator:
President,

My hearty congrats. We received the much anticipated approval e-mails today too. It has been almost 4 years since the journey began

Details

I-140/I485 RD 10/02/2003 EB1
I140 AD Jan 2005
FP1-Sept 2005
March 2007 transfer to TSC
FP2 May 2007
I-485 AD 6/27/2007

How did you know about FP was unreadable ? I mean, did they send you an email, a new notice etc?

-jsn

Thanks Guyz

rvepra,thanks. Man you should be out of this mess.....soon.

Konjat, thanks and Congrats to you too.

Lee, they sent my spouse a second notice scheduled for 5/25 in which they mentioned that FBI was unable to read the FP taken 0n 5/5/07. Hope this helps.

president...congrats...can you tell your VSC-->TSC transfer date???

mv1211

:) :) :)
Aaj Mein Upar Aasma Neeche
Aaj Mein Aage Zamaana Hai Peeche
Tell me, O' Khuda, Ab Mein Kya Karoo
Chalu Seedha Ki Ulta Chalo.....

I got the approval emails as below. I have only called to update my address on 5/18/07 after getting Document returned undelivered email (Did not move in the last two years). Never bothered to check if my NC is completed or never raised a service request. Trust me guys, sit tight and try not to worry about it too much and it will come to you one day, I know it is hard to stay away and concentrate on other things, but thats what I tried to do and used to log into the portal a couple of times a day - thats it.

I was a silent visitor and have learnt a lot from this forum, it is just great. Kudos to Rajiv's team for maintaining it. Seniors, keep up the good work of helping others - I will try to jump in too with the knowledge I have acquired from this site.

Sainath Maharaj ki JAI.
Trust me, I will pray for all of you out there to bless you with the GC ASAP.

PD: 04/23/03 EB3
I-485 : ND Fools Day, 04 / RD 04/05/04
I-140 AD Aug 2004.
6/26/07:10:38 PM Card Prod Ordered
6/27/07: 8:05 AM Approval Notice Sent

LUD: 5/18/07: Document returned undelivered. No LUDs after this till card production ordered email last night (6/26 10:38 PM) and now the status changed as mentioned above.
VSC >> TSC
FP: 5/5 Self
FP: 5/5 (FBI unable to read) - so took FP again on 5/25 (ASC said the FP is still not legible and most probably have to redo or go for some other process) Spouse.- But looks like the prints were fine - dont believe the C**P they say.

It is my Turn!!!

I got Magic Email 15 min back (8.03AM EST) !!!
I did Infopass on 06/25/07, where the lady not told me any thing about my Back ground chks and all.
And i sent Email to Senator's office last week, i am not sure they really followed up or not

:)

I did Infopass on 06/25/07, where the lady not told me any thing about my Back ground chks and all.
And i sent Email to Senator's office last week, i am not sure they really followed up or not

Congratulations Nivasch! Enjoy your freedom!!

Congrats Nivasch!

Your dates are close to mine. This gives me a lot of hope.

Congrats President and Nivasch... enjoy your freedom. My dates are very similar to President... keeping my fingers crossed!!

Congrats President

Can you order those guys to run this simple query ...

"Update DT_APPROVAL = SYSDATE, GC_STATUS = 'Approved' from GC_TABLE where GC_STATUS = 'Pending'"

Enjoy the freedom.

Congratulations Nivasch

Hope you still remember me :)

Mike