Approved

Avarex

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

I got an email today from USCIS that a welcome notice has been mailed to me. Hopefully it means i have been approved. thanks for all the help and i wish every one a quick approval.

My details are below

Labor Substituted May 2001 (Non Retrogressed)
I-1485/I-140 : ND: 03/2005
I-140 AD: 05/2005
I-45 Welcome Notice: 09/2006

Regards,
Avarex

Congrats....Did you notice any LUD changes in your 485 and others (AP, EAD, H1B) in thep ast few months prior to the approval? Please share if you have any information

luckyone2000 said:
Congrats....Did you notice any LUD changes in your 485 and others (AP, EAD, H1B) in thep ast few months prior to the approval? Please share if you have any information

Hey Luckyone,

do you think the luck is travelling towards me because I have Luds on my approved EAD, AP for the last few weeks??

Actually that could be a sign, because there were some different updates on my LUD. my priority date was also wrong on I-140 and i send an amendment and i think that triggered the approval.

MDLaborWatch - Based on what I read in several forums, LUDs on AP, EAD & 140 are generally a good sign though I am yet to see anything in my case.

Good luck

luckyone2000,

I think you should not be here any more(unless you want to help the people here) since the processing date is way past your 485 RD and your PD is current.
Hopefully you will be off the boat soon and I will follow you right behind.

Avarex, CongratulationS. Hope you enjoyed the ride.

Thanks
DBU

DBU - That's my wish too, but I got stuck with the name check. I don't know when I would get out of it.

Good luck to you

luckyone2000,

Since it's been a while I guess your NC will be cleared soon.
I called USCIS yesterday, this lady tells me my case is thru the preliminary checks and waiting to processed, which she said will propably take two weeks or so.

Do you know if NC comes in Premilinary checks?

Thanks for your help.

DBU

Desi_booy_USA,

At which number you called USCIS to ask about the preliminary checks & which option you pressed. I called the 1-800-375-5283 & the agent refused to tell me more than the online status.

Thanks

Same Number. 1800-375-5283
Press 1-2-6-1 and enter the LIN number and then press 1-3-4.

If you are lucky you will get connected to some one who is really cool or hot and get some basic information on your case. If you connect to some one who is neither of those(cool or hot) then you will hear the same thing you know.

Thanks all of you for the congragulating me , i will be on this site as it helped me a lot during this painful process.

still as my case dont say approved or rejected, only says welcome notice, i believe it is approved ?????

Regards,
avarex