Approved!!!

T T

Registered Users (C)
I can\'t believe that! Just called the IIO and got this great news. I feel so relieved.

EB2, PD: 2/96, RD: 10/13/99, ND: 10/21/99, FP: 3/8/01, China
2 APs, 2 EADs.

Good luck to all of you!

No Title

Congratulations TT, I am sure you must be relieved. Go and Party....
Did you get any RFEs or spoke to IIOs?

Thanks

GC4VP

No Title

Congratulations to you! This does indicate that VSC is processing Oct\'99 cases which are FPed recently. Hopefully they will approve Oct\'99-Mar\'00 cases all at once and move forward. This also indicates that there is only one queue at VSC although I hoped they could move to my Jun\'00 case earlier. Thank you for sharing.

No Title

congratulations! people on this board love people who got approval that shows that VSC is moving on..

No Title

TT,

This indeed is a great news. Since you did not get RFE and your case is very old (2/96), I am hoping (could be wishful thinking) the flood of RFEs seems like have stopped.

Good luck to you.

No Title

Thanks! There wasn\'t any RFE, which is the unbelievable part.
I only talked to IIOs twice. This time to find out the approval and a few months ago to find out the delay with the finger printing issue.
I guess my case is pretty straightforward.

No Title

Congrats TT, Updated your old VSC Tracker entry #49.

Was wodering what the Approval date is?

No Title

Congratulations! TT. I am in AOS and plan to go back to China for a short (2 weeks)visit. Can you let me know how to apply for AP? Did you apply your 2 APs at SC or local INS office? And do I need a very special reason for AP application. I just want to go home and spend my vacation with my parents, so no emergency, not a business trip.
I appreciate your attention.
ars99

No Title

Congratulations ....INS is sure approving lot of Oct cases now. Really good for the people waiting in the queue. Mine was approved on Friday 3/30/01. Good luck.