Approved

NM6239

Registered Users (C)
Dependent Approved, although the Primary applicant\'s message has not changed. Can this be possible?

EB3, other, VSC
PD Jan 1996
RD Dec 1998
ND Dec 1998
Case Transferred to Baltimore May 19, 2000
(Always lived and worked in NJ)
Baltimore realized the error and transferred back to Vermont June 5, 2000
Vermont received the files back June 19, 2000
Approved for dependent July 24, 2000
Message changed to Approved for dependent July 24, 2000
Primary applicant\'s message has not changed as of July 25, 2000 18:00 hours

No Title

Congratulations! Its good to hear one or two 98 approvals once in a while. Don\'t worry, I am sure your\'s will get approved soon. This is not the only screw up of VSC. I am keeping my fingers crossed. My ND is 11/98.

No Title

Have you ever seen this type of a problem earler where the dependent is approved but not the primary? I am not certain what is happening?

No Title

Couple of years ago, my cousin\'s case got approved before her husband\'s, where the husband was the primary applicant. His approval came in a week or so later.

No Title

Anybody else has seen anything similiar to this? Dependent approved. Primary not yet.

No Title

485 approved today according to phone msg.
PD 04/98
RD ND 06/99
FP 04/00
EB1-PRC
EAD-99-203-XXXXX
No REF

EAD renewal also approved.
ND 05/10/00
No Signature Card OK.

Good Luck to All.
Glad to see INS is improving.

No Title

I haven\'t got my approval yet. Received the dependents approval letter two days back. Spoke to a II yesterday and he said he will check in to this issue. Asked me to check the system in two weeks.

NM6239

No Title

Mine is exactly opposite. Case approved for Primary and pending for dependent. Should I talk to IIO and ask for details. Could you please post what exactly did the IIO said to you.

thanks,
VKT.

No Title

Message changed to Approved for primary August 4, 2000

Thanks and good luck for everybody.