Approved

confuse

Registered Users (C)
Got the magic emails today. Our greencards have been approved!

I have one question though. Can we get stamped without receiving the approval notice? The reason I ask is that my wife has to be away for a while from next week.

Details:
EB-1 ND: 07/02
FP: 2/18/05 paper based
FBI cleared on 3/8/05
AD: 4/4/05

Congratulations!

Confuse,
Congratulations on your approvals! I wanted to ask you:how did you know that your names cleared from FBI?Did you email?

Hi Confuss: congrats! you deserve it. I have a nd very close to you. Can you tell me if you do something to speed up your case approval, and that really works? thanks.

Peter2
nd 7/02
fd 2/15/05
ad?

I called FBI to find out our FP (304) 625-2000. We also contacted congressman snd senator. Never received a reply from the senator, but the congressman's office told me on 3/23 that our cases was in the exam department and will be decided by an exam office within 30 days.

Congratulations confuse

confuse said:

I have one question though. Can we get stamped without receiving the approval notice? The reason I ask is that my wife has to be away for a while from next week.

Details:
FBI cleared on 3/8/05

confuse said:

Details:
FBI cleared on 3/8/05

Congratulations to u and family, would u like to share that the no u call 204...2000 is FP check. did u try to get name check results too ????

Good Luck