Approved!!!

kwaru

Registered Users (C)
The first part of the long journey is done! I have been a silent contributor to this site for 3 years now. The interview went extremly smoothly. No major issues at all. The one thing that I have learnt is be very organized and have all docs.

File Date 2/14/02
1st EAD 3/16/02
2nd EAD
3rd EAD
RFE 11/15/04
Interview 12/16/04
Approval 12/16/04

Thanks guys for all your encouragement and support. Your turn will also come, have faith and patience. Best of luck and success now and in the future.

kwaru said:
The first part of the long journey is done! I have been a silent contributor to this site for 3 years now. The interview went extremly smoothly. No major issues at all. The one thing that I have learnt is be very organized and have all docs.

File Date 2/14/02
1st EAD 3/16/02
2nd EAD
3rd EAD
RFE 11/15/04
Interview 12/16/04
Approval 12/16/04

Thanks guys for all your encouragement and support. Your turn will also come, have faith and patience. Best of luck and success now and in the future.

Congratssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!
Could you please share your whole interview process with us including your interview center(which state).

Experience I-485

This was in Fla. We had the appointment at 11:30am, I had the wife and baby with me. Well baby was acting up so I had to take him outside because those guys have 0 tolerance for human children(the rent-a-cop guards). Anyway while I was outside the officer called my wife for the interview. I went back into the lobby and she was gone!:"*&%#. OOps. Well she was in there for about 20 mins before the officer came back for me. He was a really nice gentleman who just asked regular I-485 questions etc. Bills together, bank statements, employment letters. He asked for my EAD and then...The whole process was over. "I will issue you the GC today....." I would have leaped fifty feet, after almost 3 years its done. Took less than 30 mins and he issued the card with the red stamp.

Guys if you have a genuine marriage, do not worry. Just make sure that you have your documents in order and that you have copies of all docs requested.
Take the new style passport pics also.