Approved

gc_321

Registered Users (C)
Mine and my son's I 485 got approved, for my wife status is still FP results received and processing resumed.

I 140
ND Oct 2003
AD 07/12/2004

I 485
ND Nov 2003
AD 11/18/2004 (self)
AD 11/23/2004 (son)
AD ? (wife)

FP
10/23/2004 (wife)
11/09/2004 (self)
Status got updated for both after 7-10 days of FP saying FP results received and processing resumed

Some interesting things..
After my approval sons LUD was changing daily ..and if I tried checking status it used to say incorrect EAC no.
Finally his status got updated to Approved and card ordered and then to approved and notice has been sent
I received mine and son's notice on 11/24/2004
and his card on 11/27/2004
It is a Labor substitution case and the approval notice has priority date printed that is the date of original labor filed

Some questions:
My wife and son are in India now, they have APs with them
they have h4 stamping appointment on 11/30/2004 in Mumbai

Should I cancel their H4 stamping appointment ?
Send my son's card to India ? or let him use AP ?
should I go for my stamping before she comes back/receives her approval ? or just wait for her to come and also hope she gets approved by then ?
Will appreciate you suggestions ..
Thanks,

gc_321,

When was/is your PP stamping scheduled?
Is it possible to get card without stamping?

Thanks,
dvg_dwr

Congrats...

my ND is a couple of months after yours, but the FP date is a few days after yours, so am keeping my fingers crossed!

Congrats

Hearty Congratulations.

In my view, you can wait until ur son & wife are back into US and then go for your stamping.

In my opinion....

Please see below:

gc_321 said:
Mine and my son's I 485 got approved, for my wife status is still FP results received and processing resumed.

I 140
ND Oct 2003
AD 07/12/2004

I 485
ND Nov 2003
AD 11/18/2004 (self)
AD 11/23/2004 (son)
AD ? (wife)

FP
10/23/2004 (wife)
11/09/2004 (self)
Status got updated for both after 7-10 days of FP saying FP results received and processing resumed

Some interesting things..
After my approval sons LUD was changing daily ..and if I tried checking status it used to say incorrect EAC no.
Finally his status got updated to Approved and card ordered and then to approved and notice has been sent
I received mine and son's notice on 11/24/2004
and his card on 11/27/2004
It is a Labor substitution case and the approval notice has priority date printed that is the date of original labor filed

Some questions:
My wife and son are in India now, they have APs with them
they have h4 stamping appointment on 11/30/2004 in Mumbai

Should I cancel their H4 stamping appointment ?

-> The H1 your wife's H4 is based on, is no longer valid so no point getting the H4 or keeping the appointment.

Send my son's card to India ? or let him use AP ?

-> Not a good idea to mail GC - let him use AP.

should I go for my stamping before she comes back/receives her approval ?
or just wait for her to come and also hope she gets approved by then ?

-> I would say take infopass appointment and go for stamping as you need to take separate appointment for her anyways even if you go the same day. This is however based on her comfort level to go all by herself.

Will appreciate you suggestions ..
Thanks,

Thank you ..

Thank you Dharma16, JSP and everyone on this forum, you guys always have been helpful..