approved

surtihadi

Registered Users (C)
My wife and I just got our passport stamped after being interviewed at Columbus, OH INS office. Finally, it all comes to an end. Just need to wait for the plastic card which the officer told me would take about a year because of the backlog at nebraska office.

My detail,

RD 04/26/2004
1st FP 07/05/2002
2nd FP 01/20/2004
RFE: 12/4/2004
Transfered to local office : 02/15/2004
interviewed & stamped: 04/26/2004

If you need any information about the interview and what is asked for, please ask.

Good luck everyone.

Congrats shurtihadi !!!!!! Enjoy the freedom. Hope you will wish us all the best.

What did they ask you in the interview ? Did you provide any documents to them ? Please breif us ........Will appreciate your info.

Thanks,
skarza

detail

I think my case get transfered because we were married less than six months prior to the adjustment of status. I also think it maybe because my wife who is the primary applicant had changed her job after 180 days of adjustment of status. There are a lot of reason why your case get transfered. But I think those are the reason for mine.

As far as the interview, the officer ask for employment letter, current paystub, ask my wife about her job to make sure that the nature of the job is the same as in the petition, joint photo, joint account, joint mortgage and all of our AP & EAD. The interview took about 20 minutes. AFter that the officer took our fingerprint and signature in order to process the permanent resident card and he stamped our passport. He also said that currently it took more than a year to get the plastic card.

The online status has not changed. It still says that my case was transfered to local office.

Hope that's help. Good Luck