Approved

Hari Potti

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everyone,

Finally our (me and my wife) cases are approved as per online status check. The following are the details. Can anyone let me know what is the next step like stamping, etc.. I need to drive more than two hours to get to the INS center for stamping. My wife is due in April and I do not want to take her for stamping at this time. Can I go for stamping for myself and take her for stamping two or three months later? What is the best way to do this? As always, your help is greately appreciated.

Thanks..
Hari Potti
EAC-02-159-xxxxx
RD: March 29, 2002
ND: April 12, 2002
AD: March 4, 2004 (online status)
1st EAD: June 12, 2002
2nd EAD: June 12, 2003
3rd EAD applied recently
Gave finger prints three times. Recent one was in October, 2003
Category: EB2

Last edited by a moderator:
Our legal department sent EAD and AP applications on 26th Feb, 2004. We did not receive any notice from INS on these yet and they did not even cash our checks. We are thinking that our 3rd EAD application process triggered my I-485 processing and got approval.

Originally posted by Hari Potti
Our legal department sent EAD and AP applications on 26th Feb, 2004. We did not receive any notice from INS on these yet and they did not even cash our checks. We are thinking that our 3rd EAD application process triggered my I-485 processing and got approval.

That's what I was thinking.

Nope

I did not do anything special to get approval. I did not contact anyone to speed up the process.

BTW, INS cashed my checks today for my 3rd EAD and AP. I do not know why they did that. I contacted my Legal department. They said, they have seen like this before. Even after my I-485 approval, they cashed the checks and my legal said, they do not reimburse the money. That is INS we can not do anything.

thanks..Hari Potti