Approved with RFE experience

Tanja2

Registered Users (C)
Received RFE asking for W2, salary stabs and employment letter by end of April from lawyer who told me that she just received it in the previous week, even the RFE issue date is April 3. My lawyer told me she sent my response to the REF on May 2nd. AMV changed from "FP received on Dec. 19... pending review (never get "resumed" message)" to "...REF received on May 22nd...999 days". Felt frustrated.

However, yesterday the AMV changed to "...Case is approved..." for me, my husband and my daughter.

Not feel so excited as I thought I would, just like others shown with !!!!!!!!!!. Maybe it is just because I have waited and worried about the GC for so long time? (I have applied two times of I-140: The first time go with EB-1 and got denied after nearly two years waiting. The second time go with EB-3 RIR and got approved).

This site helped me a lot. Thanks to everybody posted on this site. I was calmed down a lot by obtain experience and opinions posted on this site.

Thank you Pcee!

Pcee, no matter you believe or not, actually I did not finished my post yet - I tried to get out and find out the your acurate ID and then come back to say thank you. However, after I found out your ID, I can not find where is my post until the edit time is past!

What I wanted to add in my previous post is simple:
I\'d like to thank Pcee especially for his great effort spent on this site. I have saved a lot of time because of his effort.

tanja2...

As a courtesy, your info has been added to Rupnet Easytracker.Pl. check private msg for user Id and password.