Approved !!! Whoo hooo .....

CoolRaj_03

Registered Users (C)
Just checked my online status on the USCIS web site. It says that our 485 journey is over ! Well almost :)

Case details RD April 2002

Third FP [They lost the second FP and I had to get the third one done]:
first week of May 2004

RFE:[693 supplement and BC]
RFE response rcvd by INS July 20th

Approved: August 11th

I have been a ardent reader of this forum for the major part and a occasional contributor but this forum has been phenomenal for all the issues pertaining to immigration that I needed info at various times. I think the greatest strength of this forum is the zeal of its members for helping each other. Pralay, GoodSaint, I140.....,Mano_pickle ... carry the good job on ....

A special thanks to Mr. Rajiv for providing such a wonderful forum for members to share their experience.

I am not saying a good-bye yet, as I hope to linger on, in whatever useful capacity :)

And finally, wish you all a speedy approval.

Regards,

CoolRaj

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! :) Wonderful news. You should be getting your approval letter in the next couple of days. Suggest you go for stamping ASAP.

CoolRaj_03 said:
GoodSaint, I140.....,Mano_pickle ... carry the good job on ....
Sure thing! :)

mango_pickle said:
Congratulations! Can you tell if you had LUD changes before approval ?

I don't think so. My last LUD change was the date, INS received my RFE response.

-CoolRaj

140_takes_4ever said:
Congratulations! :) Wonderful news. You should be getting your approval letter in the next couple of days. Suggest you go for stamping ASAP.

Sure thing! :)

I40_takes_4ever,

I applied for new passport only today as my old passport was expiring in Feb 2005. [I expect to get my new PP by Friday this week ] At the same time, I believe it would pretty much take most of this week before I get the official letter from INS.

I believe, there is no specific time limit before which I must get my passport stamped. Is that correct ?
-CoolRaj

PS: [ I have no intention to idle out just for the hack of it :) ]

CoolRaj_03 said:
I40_takes_4ever,

I applied for new passport only today as my old passport was expiring in Feb 2005. [I expect to get my new PP by Friday this week ] At the same time, I believe it would pretty much take most of this week before I get the official letter from INS.

I believe, there is no specific time limit before which I must get my passport stamped. Is that correct ?
-CoolRaj

PS: [ I have no intention to idle out just for the hack of it :) ]
Congratulations!! Same with my passport and I went for stamping after receiving the new passport. No time limit as of I know, go on your liesure, but It delays your Card.