Approved !!! What an incredible journey

search_2002us

Registered Users (C)
WAC-03-268-XXXX Approved !!! What an incredible journey

WAC-03-268-XXXX - just checked and found me and my wife got approved. Also received emails.

Was planning to leave the country and selling my house coz H1 was expiring. Company provided me a LC substitution.
Filed I-140 in June-2003. Got approved in 1 month July 2003.
Thanks to Almighty for showering me with his blessings and thanks to the people who made my prayers heard.

RD Sep 29, 2003
FP Apr 15, 2004

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your approval!
If I may ask, what was so incredible about the journey? It seems actually like a normal case, approval came even a bit early.

congrats !

To ruxrux - I guess he's just a bit relieved - since he was on the cusp of having to leave the country. On another note goodsaint probably hasn't yet seen this post :)

This I call "blessing" of Sri Sri 1001 BABA. Congrats!

search_2002us said:
WAC-03-268-XXXX - just checked and found me and my wife got approved. Also received emails.

Was planning to leave the country and selling my house coz H1 was expiring. Company provided me a LC substitution.
Thanks to Almighty for showering me with his blessings and thanks to the people who made my prayers heard.

RD Sep 29, 2003
FP Apr 15, 2004

search_2002us, wonder why your case was approved so fast. Is there anything special or unregular on your case? Did you do any fax/email inquiry?

search_2002us said:

RD Sep 29, 2003
FP Apr 15, 2004

Congratulations!! God blessed you. USCIS gave GC to you. Enjoy freedom.