Approved! WAC02279

avisuddu

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My case and my wife's case have been approved today. Got the emails this morning around 11 CST. The email says the following...

This case has been approved. On August 5, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

My lawyer got the same email notification.

Non-concurrent EB2 filed in September 2002.Did my 2nd FP July 14th 2004. Status changed on July 16th to "received FP results...". My LUD changed on the 16th and then it changed only today.

This forum has been a great help in this journey. I would like to thank everyone involved with this.

I hope there won't be anymore negative surprises with the actual notice or the stamping.I can't take it anymore.Already sacrificed a lot for this..

One question though, my wife is in India currently. Would she run into any problems coming back?Does she need a photocopy of the approval (if I get it by then)?

Thanks

Congratulations!! As per my understanding there is no problem. Sending a copy does not hurt.