Approved WAC-02-065

mobiusme72

Registered Users (C)
All,

Got a courtesy notice of approval yesterday. Here r the dates:

Priority Date: 3/7/01
Receipt Date: 12/14/01
First FP: 1/30/01 approximately
RFE Date 12/29/03 & early Feb - Received 2 RFEs for the same info.(paystubs, EVL, tax info., proof of stay in the country during 485 app).
Second FP: 2/1/04 approximately
RFE Return Date: 3/5/04 approximately.
Approval Message online: 3/18/04
Received courtesy copy in the mail: 3/22/04.

Some more things that made my case more interesting:
- Changed employment and lawyers twice - First time my company went bankrupt and whatever was left(including people like me) was taken over by this new company and their lawyers took over my case. By this time, I was in 485. Second time, I moved jobs but retained my own lawyer(who responded to the RFE).
- Moved twice, TX to TX, and from TX to OH, while in 485. Send in an AR11, but followed up over the phone with NSC to confirm the address change. It took a while for the change to take effect, but I did get my FP notice to my new address.
- Some more info: Final pay was around 35% more than original pay.
- My wife's 485 is still pending. Was filed in Nebraska after I moved to OH, but INS sent it to CSC. FP is over and we responded to an RFE(asking for my 140 approval notice), along with the response to my RFE. No news yet.
- I was on a H1 extension for a year before getting EAD. Talking about EAD, I was on my 3rd at the time of approval. 1 full, 1 interim and another full.
- Advance Paroles: Have had 2. Been out of the country 3 times. Of course, everytime I have been made to sit in a room at immigration while INS sorted out my AP. No hassles though.

Can't think of anything else. Boy, am I relieved. Anyway, Good luck to you all. If you have any questions, feel free.

Plastic Card

How long does it take to get the plastic card from CSC after getting the passport stamped? Thanks

Also, my wife's case was approved yesterday. Hers was filed only sometime last year in Nebraska, since it is the center Cincinnati falls under. But INS transferred her case to CSC. She got her FP done earlier this year. Also she had an RFE, asking for my 140 approval. We mailed both mine and her RFE response together. Hers got approved a week after mine.