Approved wac-01-268-xxxxx

new485man

;) Here is my story:

I got my I-140 from VSC(after that I have two more I-140’s one from CSC and one from VSC)
Applied I-485 from CSC using friends address while living in Louisiana, did medical from New Orleans, LA
( My company’s Head quarters in Los Angeles)

RD 07/12/2001
ND 09/06/2001
FP : Done as for schedule on Nov 27 2001 at Los Angeles

Process resumed on 1/12/2002

Got RFE on 3/31/2002 for Parents sign on children medical reports, 2000 & 2001 tax returns, 3 pay stubs and

DE-6 company financial status for last four quarters

Send it on 5/2/2002, updated AVM , received on may 14 for me, 21, 22 ,23 for wife and kids respectively..

After AR-11 compulsory , I called IIO on 08/05/2002 and changed my address , now I moved to Houston Texas. After this address change, I ask what is the wrong with this case, why it is still pending? She said “it looks like IIO already looked at this, however, I will give him this message of address change and your question”. She was so nice.

I called again on this Monday to see what happened, this time she told me that your case is approved at 9.00 this morning, it was 9.20 when i called her. Same with all family. I was so happy to here this.

I got my notice on Wednesday and got stamping today at 126 North point (all the process was completed with in 25 minutes. This lady is so sweet and very sharp (that rarely happen with INS)

I feel like I have very happy ending of my GC story.

I thing I will get my Card in another six months.

Thanks a lot all the guys in this form. You guys are real attorneys.
I wish good luck to all of you. You guys are next ...very soon...
:)

NEW485MAN:

Congratulations and enjoy your free life.

It seemed you were so lucky to have such pleasant experience talking with IIO. (Compared with most of the other description in this forum).

Just to confirm one thing and this may help many others:

Do you mean that you filed with CSC by using address in LA. Then you called IIO to change the address to Houston and then the approval notice was sent to your Houston address?

Many people are interested in the successful story with address change. Thanks.