APPROVED-->VSC-->TSC (EB3/INDIA/2002 Apr)

stuck_at_end

Registered Users (C)
Unbelievable! Finally my day has come today. I just see the status and got email that case has been approved. Spouse's approval still pending though.

Thanks a lot to all the members of the forum and administrators. So informative and encouraging.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!

When did u had your second Finger print? Did u have any EAD or AP pending with INS to trigger your file?

Thank you, Second FP, I had it some time in 3rd week of Sept., 2006. I went to Boston INS office with Infopass to inquire about my case status as I was getting same message (back ground check pending) for my repeated inquiries with National Customer Service. The officer confirmed the same but however advised to have my Finger Prints done in the mean time (FP1 was expired that time). She issued me Notice instantly and I did FP.

No pending EAD/AP as of date.

Good Luck with your case!

Congrats!!!
--Naveen Oshos
Unbelievable! Finally my day has come today. I just see the status and got email that case has been approved. Spouse's approval still pending though.

Thanks a lot to all the members of the forum and administrators. So informative and encouraging.