Approved today....

sweetlady

My case has been approved today. Details are as follows:

PD:10/98
RD:6/14/01
ND:7/31/01
AD:07/02/02
Lin:01-230

My labor took 2 1/2 years and rest of the process took about 1 year 4 months.
AVM is updated on my case, but for my wife AVM is still the same.
Is anybody else in similar situation...? Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks to Mr.Khanna for maintaining this site, it has been very valuable, and Greaty-k, who is doing a great job with rupnet.com....keep up the good work.

As one of my friend says, greencard is a lottery in which (almost) everybody wins..its just a matter of time. Keep faith in GOD and your turn will come...

Best of luck to you all...

Regards,
GCMASTER

same boat bro

GC Master,

My wife's AVM is not approved either. I received my approval notice and will get it stamped today.

Called IIO (after 1hr of redialing) and he refused to give me details about my wife.

This sucks!

Hill

congratulations....

your approval has been updated at rupnet Easytracker.
Enjoy life and thanks for your appreciation.

AVM

Congratulations
Could you please let me know if you heard a message like: " The case review has begun ..." If so , about how long does it take to get approved from this time .

PP stamping

Hi all,

Thanks for the wishes. Yesterday I went to Detroit INS office for PP stamping. It reminded me of the days when I went for F1-visa to Madras consulate. I waited in the queue for two and half-hours after 4 hours of drive. Then one lady security guard came out and said chances for you guys to go inside are very less. Better you go back and come tomorrow. I almost decided to go back. But I wanted to check my luck and decided to wait for another half-hour. Luckily she came out at 3'o clock and allowed me to go inside. Few minutes after taking the token I was called by a lady officer, I went there curiously with all my documents. But she said we have got some problem with our computer system ...if we can fix it by 3:30 I can stamp you..,otherwise come tomorrow. Oh…God! I thought I will have to drive 4 hours again. But luckily she called me at 3:20 and collected all documents and stamped in the PP. The final process took just 2 minutes.

The whole GC process took me 3 years and 9 months. Its a painful process....Still I am waiting for my wife's approval.
Good luck to you all

GCMASTER

Last edited by a moderator: