approved today!!

octeac2002

Registered Users (C)
Wow,
I am quite amazed at receiving a email from my lawyer(I had forgotten my 485 EAC number for lack of updates and was only checking EAd/AP renewal status of late) that my case was approved. Checked online status and sure enough. Picked up original approval notice today and also got courtesy approval notice mailed home. What a day.!! Still not quite sunk in.....what a journey its been. Fearing RFE's and interviews....truly god send.
Here are my details.

RD:Nov 8 2002
ND:December 3 2002
EAC:0304xxxxxx
Approval Date:Jan 16 2004
1 and only FP:Jan 2003
EAD/AP renewal pending(who cares about these....)

My wife who I got married to later and filed later is still pending. Hoping hers comes through soon as well.

Will update rupnet(havent filed entry yet so one single approval entry heh) later today.

Keep the faith....

Any one have insight on I-551 procedure at local office? straightforward?

spouse application

Anyone here filed their 485 first and then got married and then filed for their wife?? How much time difference between when the primary gets approved and when the spouse gets approved.

thanks.

Congrats and enjoy the freedom...Mine is Oct 2002 filing hope it comes through this month by God's grace...

Hey you are one lucky fella!
Looks like first one from November 2002 batch.

Congrats and Enjoy!!

holly cow...

people filed one year before you are still waiting... man, CIS is really out of control..

anywho, congrats...

WHAT ? Congrats...

Share the spell with us dude .... HOW

Which EB Catagory ... Care to Share your story ?

Congrats & just Prey for us now

Congrats enjoy, and prey for atleast 2 minutes for all of us who have been waiting since last two years.

Have fun!:)

some details and got stamping today

cheekoo and others,
Here are some more details from before (guess my nick is a misnomer since my RD and ND are in nov and dec 02 respectively, altho i gave my papers to my lawyer in oct so hence the nick heh :) )
My case was a EB3.
Labor filed sep 2001, approved oct 2002. Rest as posted before.

Got laid off last year and joined a new company. Filed the renewal application for EAD/AP and I guess thats what triggered it. But like I was discussing with my lawyers ysday, I'll take it, no point overanalyzing...take it and breathe a sigh of relief.

Will post another post about my stamping experience this morning in Boston.