Approved ! Stamped !

toooolongwait

Registered Users (C)
Our 485's (for myself, wife and daughter) are approved WITH OUT INTERVIEW at local office (bloomington, MN).
last saturday we got stamped too.

It was long wait, and surprisengly I was not excited at all.....!
but i felt relief and some emptynees too :)
I wish every body could get it , sooner than later !
So we can move on to some more meaningful things in life !

RD 06/25/01
ND 08/13/01
1st FP 11/21/01
Xer 01/13/03
second FP 04/05/03
AD 11/20/03 ???
stamped 11/29/03

Congrats!

Do you know why you took so long? Did you pursue any assistance before, such as senator, congressman... My case is on 6/01. I am still waiting for. Seems nobody is helpful. Thanks,

when I moved from VSC Jurisdiction to NSC, In Sep 2002 I wrote MN senator Dayton office to help me finding what is going on in my case, because most filres from june,01 in VSC got approval in Mar 2001. Senator office told me that VSC sent my A-file to some TX office and it is lost there.
I kept calling and calling sentor office, finally VSC moved my Temporary A-file to local office on Jan, 2003. At that time i thought now senator offic will soon get me an interview.
But i was wrong, there were checks and checks and checks.

now when I was in, kind of "Forget about it " state. I got a call from senator office that checks are done and I will be getting some thing soon. another 6 weeks passed . then I got call that they got my lost file and will take some more time to reconcile information , it was so outragous ! My case was delayed because file was lost and here comes again it is being delayed because they found it now !

My feeling were 'senator office is not helpful' now i think they did what ever was in there power to bring this nightmare to an end.

Thank you for your info. You encouraged me to make more efforts on my case. Thanks a lot.

Enjoy your freedom.