Approved Sept 17 2007.

ecuellar

Registered Users (C)
Today I checked my email and saw nothing new so without any hope I went to check the status of my case on CRIS and saw a LUD on today (9/17) just to discover the following message:

On September 17, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I got crazy calling my wife and my family and after the initial shock I came to see why I did not receive any email notification so I checked my email one more time and there it was! The magic email!

My details are the following:

PD 09/02/2001
EB3-NSC-MEXICO, RD 09/01/2003
I-140 Denied and approved on 08/22/2005 after MTR.
Fingerprints last taken on 07/25/2007
NC cleared on 10/01/2001
Previous LUD on 8/17/2007
Still waiting for Wife's approval.

Honestly I had lost all hope of approval for this year after seeing the visa dates report for the new fiscal year and as many of you I kept wondering why so many people with PD later than mine were getting approved while my case was being kept in total darkness, there is no doubt that CIS is following no order at all in the way it processes adjustment for status cases and it has totally lost control of them. I can only wish all of you OLD TIMERS the best luck and even though it may sound hard just hang in there! do not give up! we did not come this far just to turn around in the last sprint.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations ecuellar!

On your signature, last LUD was on 8/17 and that's it?
Have fun and be Merry!

It was a LUD on 8/17/2007 on my approved I-140, I'm sorry I did not keep track on all my LUDs throughout the process but that was the last one before approval.

Good luck to all!

Congrats!!!

..today is my birthday and I got LUD of 9/17.... hoping it's not a birthday wish but rather a greencard birthday gift..

.. LUD is only on 485 and nothing on EAD..

Today I checked my email and saw nothing new so without any hope I went to check the status of my case on CRIS and saw a LUD on today (9/17) just to discover the following message:

On September 17, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I got crazy calling my wife and my family and after the initial shock I came to see why I did not receive any email notification so I checked my email one more time and there it was! The magic email!

My details are the following:

PD 09/02/2001
EB3-NSC-MEXICO, RD 09/01/2003
I-140 Denied and approved on 08/22/2005 after MTR.
Fingerprints last taken on 07/25/2007
NC cleared on 10/01/2001
Previous LUD on 8/17/2007
Still waiting for Wife's approval.

Honestly I had lost all hope of approval for this year after seeing the visa dates report for the new fiscal year and as many of you I kept wondering why so many people with PD later than mine were getting approved while my case was being kept in total darkness, there is no doubt that CIS is following no order at all in the way it processes adjustment for status cases and it has totally lost control of them. I can only wish all of you OLD TIMERS the best luck and even though it may sound hard just hang in there! do not give up! we did not come this far just to turn around in the last sprint.