Approved - RFE Case !!!

geecee

Registered Users (C)
I guess it is over ... VSC, EB2 India.
PD don\'t remember july-Aug \'98 I guess
RD and ND 01-05/11/1999
FP 03/10/2001
RFE 04/11/2001 RFE : Emp Letter for future employability and 3 paystubs.
Couldn\'t find pay stubs, daughter uses pay stubs for improving drawing skils :) so got print outs of pay stubs from payroll.
RFE replied on 04/25/2001
RFE recieved by INS on 05/02/2001
05/22/01 AVM said approved and notice has been mailed to you, just checked AVM both me and wife are approved as per AVM. Will keep u posted on details as my case progresses.

GURUS: Please let me know what is the next step.

My take on this lousy process is this, we all wait patiently till FP then we loose patience totally. I guess we need to relax there ( Easier said than done) and through the whole process infact and make best use of slavery years ( I mean the GC processing time). We all know INS works in a bizzare way, so why the anxiety for things outside our circle of influence, I got a master\'s degree in the slavery years, I graduated on 20th MAy and heard AVM approval on May 22. I hope all of you also make the best use of slavery years, like getting certifications etc. Also advice GC newbies about making use of this opportunity.

Feel frustrated with the whole damn process, we always have this site to vent out our feeling, thoughts and ideas. Use it better. God Bless and guys the wait will be over soon for you. VSC is mving ...really.

Spl. Tnx - Myladoor, Bhanu, Dan Dan, Srini123 and other active posting fellow suffers...

No Title

dandan hanuman nami ...Thanks for the nice words.

dandan : what is the next step, I am in Arlingotn VA ?

Hanuman: I sicerely hope u get yours approval soon, I am seeing good improvement in name change cases, good luck n Have Fun!

No Title

Congratulations geecee!!

Thank you for all the help...and I certainly wish you the best in your post GC Life...Congratulations on the Master\'s ...I think that\'s very important as well, most of the time, we get caught up in this GC thing (it\'s hard NOT to)...and kind of delay other things...which shouldn\'t be the case...