Approved!!!!!!RD: 10/05/01

boobalaba

Registered Users (C)
All,

Finally heard the magic words today!!!! Checked AVM and Online - both updated.

Details:

RD: 10/05/01
ND: 11/23/01
FP: 02/13/02

AD: 10/04/02 - TODAY

EAC-02-044-5****

I was a silent visitor of this site. Thanks and good luck to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats ....Enjoy your freedom ...
kindly update rupnet and also let us know further details about your case ...State ? Local INS transfer? RFE ?

Thanks in advance

Hmmmm....

This appears to be the weird "just registered, just approved, ice breaker" situation. I would not put much into this and would wait unitil a member/sr member announces approval.

Even then, Congratulations to you,

Sanjay

RD Oct 1, 2001
ND Nov 20, 2001

Congrats!!!

Congrats Mr. Bobby Augustine (Boobala)!!!

Wish you all the Best.

Please correct your RD, ND in rupnet.com

Thanks,
Magesh_kk

:)

Congrats & Goodluck!

Congrats & Goodluck!

we need to see couple of more Oct Approvels ...to make us feel that INS started processing Oct Cases.

Hello.. congrat.!

Does this mean the Audit is over...?? So, can we too start seeing some approvals starting this coming week.??

All the best to us..!!

Cheers.

this one is a fake!

Everybody knows VSC is on auditing till Oct.8th. Why only his case got approved? This guy even do not know what is aduit.

I found two interest facts to identify the faked case:

1. this guy always the first-post (silent) break-ice angel

2. he never come back to answer questions of the doubt-poster, and he will disappear forever.

Thanks everyone.

Sorry for the delayed reply as I was busy.

Now about my case, it took exactly 1 year for I-485. No RFE. No local transfer and my state is PA.

The details:

EB2/RIR/India
PD: 10/2001
RD: 10/05/01
ND: 11/23/01
FP: 02/13/02
EAD: 01/25/02
AD: 10/04/02

About Rupnet, I registered only yesterday and entered my details. I have been visiting this site for more than a year. Now for those who don't believe my approval, do I have to convince you? I don't think so.

Thanks to you all and Good luck.

congrats

lucky man congrats. Rd: Oc 1/01. now news yet.

Has anyone called INS to find out if Audit is over? My avm plays the same message, which has been playing for the last 8 months. so, no approval for this unluckiest guy. I guess approvals are also based upon state? We, unlucky guys from this great state of NJ. will probably be last ones.:confused: :confused: :confused: :( :( :mad:

congratulations!

Sorry about that. A couple month ago, there is a Oct. approval, and everybody unbelive him except me, I urge that guy to come back to make a clarification, but he let me down!

Anyway, myself is Oct. filer, I am very happy to see the real approval!

Congratulations from my heart!