Approved RD 08/06 ND 09/26 AD 06/27

Suvarna Koppula

Registered Users (C)
Hello Friends,
Today morning I checked the AVM message and it says My case and My wife\'s case have been approved on June 27th.

PD 06/15/1999
RD 08/06/2001
ND 09/26/2001
FP 04/19/2002 (04/23/2002 FP results received by INS)
EAC-01-80-5XXXX
AD 06/27/2002

Thanks for all your support and wish you all the best.

-Suvarna Koppula

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Suvarna,
Can you tell me when you last spoke to an IIO and also did they tell you when they assigned your case to an officer??
Thank you and Good Luck.

No Title

Congrats Suvarna, Can you tell me when you last spoke to an IIO and also did they tell you when they assigned your case to an officer?? Thank you and Good Luck.

Suvarna, How frequent did you call IIO and what did they say last time you called

Suvarna, How frequent did you call IIO and what did they say last time you called

I called three times....

I called on May 31st...IIO said my case has not been assigned to an officer. When I asked when will my case assign to an officer, she said currently we are processing August 1st cases your's is August 6th case. So it can be assigned in 30 to 60 days.

I called again on June 10th and gave my wife's EAC number. IIO said still the case is pending and She has'nt said whether it is assigned to an officer or not.

I called again on June 17th and gave my EAC number. IIO said case is still pending and he said currently they are procesing August 1st cases so your case will be processed with in 30 to 60 days....

Generally I used to check the AVM message everyday twice morning and evening...

Yesterday evening I checked and there was no change...Today morning I checked and it says "This case has been Approved on June 27th and an Approval notice has been mailed". Immediately I chacked my wife's case also and I heard the same approval message......

Thank you guys....your turn will be next.....

-Suvarna Koppula

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats

Is your I-140 approved for CP or AOS?
Just curious to know whether your I-140 had been requested from consulate by INS and thus lead to your approval.