Approved :-) RD 06/16/2001 ND 08/23/2001 AD 08/26/2002

alwinms

Registered Users (C)
LIN-01-248-5xxxx
Approved on time, I must say.

This site is wonderful. It was not just informative and educative but was also morally supportive.

Thanks everyone participating.

Wife's case still pending. I dont expect her approval anytime soon, since we applied for her GC very late.

Thanks everyone again,
Alwin MS.

Are u sure you'r RD is 06/16/2001 and not 07/16/2001 ??

They sure took a long time if it is 06/16/2001 to issue a ND

Thanks

Yes it is 6/16 and 8/23.
I thought it could either be because of EB3 or that was the time, when INS opened the flood gates and my app wasnt the one on top.

Also, I have seen atleast one another case with similar dates.

Alwin MS.

My take....

hi..
Firstly..congratulations!!!Enjoy!
again..I am iterating my take on the I-485 adjudication
INS processes acc to ND/LIN# (these 2 are co-related).and *NOT*
RD,as RD is simply the date ur case was recd by INS,and NOT the date ur case was entered into the system.
IF u look at rupnet July *RD* cases,they r roughly approving people with ND 23rd Aug,and LIN 248 (in that range,as there r some approvals with LIN250,etc)
Hence bud,u got approved rt on time ,man!
Cheers....enjoy
Jack

NSC never really got over the mail contractor mess that they had last year. So it is safe to assume that they are going by ND and not RD. I remember reading on immigration-law.com last year that piles and piles of mail were accumulating without being opened. They were prioritizing time sensitive cases such as I-765, and I suppose they never really paid attention to RD when they logged I485 applications on the system using diverted INS staff.