Approved RD 03/29/01. I140 approved for CP, chose AOS.

cam

Registered Users (C)
Received approval 01/25/02 for RD 03/29/01, ND 04/09/01, Country Other, PD 05/99, FP 08/29/01.

Long process, began seven years ago with F1 then EAD then 2 H1\'s ... you know the story.

Wish everyone who contributes to this forum (and those who passively surf like myself) all the best and good luck.

No Title

Congrats. When was your 140 approved? Was it sent to the conslate in your country? If so, when?

Thanks and Enjoy

congratulations. Did you submitted all the previous F and H1 approval notices (copies)? Is it necess

Do you know anything about your I-140 file getting back from your consulate ?

Have you ever called the consulate and ask if INS had requested for the file? Or INS got the file from their storage?

Reply to all messages here ...

Gopal2 & Bay ofB: I 140 was approved since July 2000. I went through the entire CP processing timeframe, even got appointment date for interview at consulate in home country, but company created problems with employment letter and I had to abandon the CP process at the very end! Luckily they decided to approve AOS processing.

I did not have to do anything to get my file back from consulate in home country. My lawyer, in filing my papers, had indicated on a bright orange sheet in the front of the filing that I had originally applied for CP but is now choosing AOS. About two months ago, I asked him to verify with VSC whether the appropriate documents were received from my consulate, and apparently VSC had received them.

SM2002. My lawyer included all approvals from the time I entered the country

Hope this helps and good luck to you all!