approved!!! RD 02/27/02 - some questions

super_yoshi_200

Registered Users (C)
Hello!!!!

Finally We Got it!!!

Me, my wife and my two kids got it, we are still waiting for my youngest son's approval (he is 10)

Our online message was not updated and our lawyer recieved the notice today... it was approved 8/22

RD 02/27/02
ND 03/22/02

My questions are:

Do any of you have experience with dependents not being approved and what the possible reasons are?

and also, do I have to bring any papers to the stamping? like tax return or something?

Thanks in advance and good luck to all

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by super_yoshi_200
Hello!!!!

Finally We Got it!!!

Me, my wife and my two kids got it, we are still waiting for my youngest son's approval (he is 10)

Our online message was not updated and our lawyer recieved the notice today... it was approved 8/22

RD 02/27/02
ND 03/22/02

My questions are:

Do any of you have experience with dependents not being approved and what the possible reasons are?

and also, do I have to bring any papers to the stamping? like tax return or something?

Thanks in advance and good luck to all

Congrats and good luck. I have been seeing this almost one month from RD to ND and it does not strike me at all. It looks like a Security check is done within the 15 days of RD and then the ND?
and this changed from February or March?

Congrats

There have been many people whose dependants were not approved. Usually the applications were filed at different times (married after 485) and also kids were approved later. Dont know why.

You need your approval copy, previous I-94s and passport. They will mention the stuff you need on the approval notice.