Approved!!! - QixinZuo

QixinZuo

Registered Users (C)
Hi, All Folks.

After 34 Months, our Green Card Journey is (almost) over. Both cases for my wife and myself are approved today. (October 21, 2002)

What can I say? ............. a new life, maybe.

Best wishes to all TSC folks because you have been sharing the pain with us!

Details:

PD: 01/2000
RD: 03/09/01
ND: 03/19/01
FP: 03/02/02
AD: 10/21/02
Category: EB2 (RIR)
China

Congrats! Buddy!

What a relief! After being waiting for so long since the FP... I know how much frustration you have been experiencing... Now, enjoy your freedom!!! Really happy for you!!! Just hope some day we, May-Sept 01 filers can also get out of the black hole...

QixinZuo, what a pleasant surprise to see your approval...

Just happened to do my monthly check on the boards to see if anything is going on. Nice to see an old timer get his approval!

Unfortunately, it seems as I go through the posts that the 2002 filers are still getting the preferential treatment. Oh well, what can you do.

When I started my 485 last June, I was hoping to have it by this December, I am now hoping by June 2003.

BTW, I have filled out the petition, faxed everyone, and even got my lawyer to look into things as well. Thanks to you all for taking the initiative to try to figure out whats going on at TSC.

See you all in a month!

RD June 26, 2001
ND August 15, 2001
No FP

Congratulations!

I am really happy for you and your wife! It is the best news I have heard recently. Enjoy your freedom and wish you all the best!
P.S. I thought this day will never come :)
P.S. I guess we are losing you. :)

Congratulations!!! I am glad to see someone from 2001

getting approved. As I maintain the tracker, it is my observation that it is now almost a routine that 2002 filers are getting approved. But QixinZuo case is of FP March so it was long time due anyway. I still see no progress for 2001 filers as if they have almost forgotten those cases.

Disclaimer: I myself am a 2002 filer.

Thanks, All!

Thanks to you guys for the good words. I wish you have your approvals soon, specially for freemind, angiodan. their cases, including all other 2001 folks without approvals, are overdue too much.

I will be hanging on here for a while at least since it is my daily routine to browse this website.

Take care, you all!

QixinZuo