APPROVED on Anniversary date, RD: 08/15

Ramesh Tendulkar

Registered Users (C)
Finally heard the magic words today.

Last night AVM said the same old, "on April 10th FP results received and processing has resumed on your case".

This morning it said, "This case has been approved on 14th August 2002 and a approval notice has been mailed."

What a huge relief. I work for the world (in)famous company WorldCom, and you guys can imagine the situation in this company.

I applied for my Labor on 23rd Feb 1998. Since then my company's name has changed twice. I changed my address 3 months back.

I am very very lucky not to receive RFE/interview, cos that would have delayed the process.

My wife's case is not approved yet. We went for her 2nd FP last saturday.

And, I have updated rupnet.com (same userid)

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL DESIS. Main bhi aaj aazaad ho gaya :)

Thanks for all the support on this forum. This is a great forum.

Good luck to all of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
praying my case also gets approved

my case also gets approved

I have same Dates as u

RD 08/15/01
ND 10/11/01
FP 02/27/02

Hi There

Ramesh,

Are u from Bomaby?? I knew one Ramesh T from SEEPZ !!!

Thanks,
Nagsp

nagsp:

My name is not Ramesh T. I am very bad in making up nicknames. But, I am from Bombay, Andheri(E), close to Seepz.

vanati:

yesterday I checked AVM at 5:00pm and today at 10:00am
I hope all of you get approved very soon. After all, we pay taxes, are law abiding ppl. We should be given priority rather than illegal aliens and ppl on political asylum getting GCs b4 us.
Anyway, INS is hiring 10,000 more, so hopefully things will get done sooner from now on

Thanks for the good words baven, july16, krishnagc, ashes02.

Ramesh

Congrats man! If you look my previous posting, I said something regd the approval. The other two with same RD and Nd here are me and veneti. Let's see who will be next in us.

Thank you very much for sharing your joy. Enjoy. Good luck for your GC life.

Ramesh Tendulkar is what I meant. He used to work for Hexaware Infosystems in SEEPZ

thanks

Congrats

Congrats :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Happy Independence Day to You and Your Family.

Best of Luck In all your future endeavors.

Congrats did u r receive approval notice

Congrats , My AD is same as yours ( already posted in rupnet/immigration),
have you received your approval notice ?