Approved on 6/5/2003 - Dec RD

ameet

Announcing the good news that case for wife and self approced on 6/5/2003

RD- 12/20/2001
ND-01/04/2002
AD-06/05/2003

Smooth sailing. No RFE.

All the best to all those waiting. Only advice is to take it easy and you will get your approval.
Many Thanks to Rajiv Khanna & greaty-k. Excellent web sites.

All the Best.

Cheers. :)

Let me be the first one

To Congratulation. Did you change your job? Are you a employee of Big Company?

No Rfe is a good news

Congrats,

does it mean you can go for stamping at the local office any day, or will the Vermount center specify the date we should go for stamping on the approval notice.Please let me know

me 2

congratulations wai has begun.

i got approved too. same day 6/5/3
applied around the same time : 12/14/03

no rfe too

worked for a small company. laid off. but luckily got approval so no hard feelings about layoff.

only concern is : i had visited india just over a year back and the I-94 says parolled till 03/20/03. i had returned on 3/21/02 from india. i had visited india on parole visa.

they have asked to bring I-94 for stamping and i do not know what this 'parolled till 3/20/03' means.

does anyone have any idea. thanks

Congratulations to haveli and wait_has_begun

Parol until some day means that you can't use that parole after that day. This is only my opinion.

haveli

Please be attentive in writing the dates. You can't be approved on 6/5/3, when you plan to apply in future (12/14/03).

Normally, they stamp the paroll validity for 1 year from the date of your re-entry. However, if your AP expires before that, this date is meaningless. Once, your are in US, this stamp doesn't have any significance in your 485 processing, unless you travel out of country again.

So, don't worry. Submit your APs, EADs, 485 approval notice, any other H1s, H4s (if there), when you go for stamping.

Congratulations and Goodluck.

Bob

date correction

oooooooooops

lol bishop and thanks for the clarification about parole.

here are the correct dates (y2k compliant) :

RD- 12/14/2001
finger printing - 4/31/2002
AD-06/05/2003

thanks everyone for your good wishes.