Approved... ND 6/5/03

gc80

Registered Users (C)
Just checked the email and got the pleasant surprise! I-485 approved today (8/2/04) no rfe. I feel better; guess I should take tomorrow off....

This board has been quite helpful to maintain sanity.

Cheers.

Quite a few 2003 approvals lately ...

That's good news and hope they keep it up. My RD is May 2003 that's why ... ;)

Congrats! Please mention RD/ND/RFE/Concurrent etc thanks!

Category: EB2
I-140/I-485 ND: 6/5/03
FP: 3/11/04
I-140 RFE: 5/11/04
I-140 AD: 7/13/04
I-485 LUD change: 7/30/04
I-485 AD: 8/02/04

& Mine is March'03 - they can't approve without - So when FP process restarts ???

Many people on the forum have expressed that INS stopped sending FP after March some say June '03. Any body know when they want to start again.
One senior person mentioned that it depends on JIT ???? So what is current JIT dates??

OH OH OH, man,
you have done your FP at the same day as we did it.
I wish I had your good luck...

congrtulation!!

gc80 said:
Just checked the email and got the pleasant surprise! I-485 approved today (8/2/04) no rfe. I feel better; guess I should take tomorrow off....

This board has been quite helpful to maintain sanity.

Cheers.

nice to find you skp0123210 ...

Yeah, hope our journeys end soon. Did you ever check the status of FBI namecheck?

Nope. However, I called FBI #3046255590 to get status on my finger prints. Are you referring to the same or is it something I need to do it separately?

485 ND: MAY-19-03
FP1: MAR-09-04 (Cleared by FBI on the same day and sent to INS)
FP1: MAR-23-04 (Recvd by INS and currently under review)

what is LUD?

Is it "Last Updated Date"? If yes, how I check mine? Also, guys, my ND is Apr 2003 (concurrent processing). Around what time frame can I expect my approval? I know there is no guarantee but just going by the current trend.

Finally, is it safe to transfer to a different team (different state) while waiting for I-485 approval? I know about AC-21 but is it safe to use that or is it better to stay put till the approval comes through?

I would hate to do anything that would delay this process any longer!