Approved ND: 3/13/02

sg94ahpw

Registered Users (C)
I know many people with my ND got approved long time ago. I decided to send an FP expiring Fax yesterday and it got approved this morning. Can't tell if it was due to the FAX.

But anyway, my problem now is that my wife I-485 is not approved. I have seen posting with many others to be in a similar situation. She had done FP before me and her FP may have expired as well.

Guys who are in this situation, please advise what to do get the wife;s application approved. They were both filed at the same time in the same package.

Thanks

Congratulations.

Any more details (FP, RFE, Fax/Letter on FP expiry etc) will be welcome.

Sometimes there will be a delay in getting emails. Also U might get both approvals without the email, so wait atleast till you get the approval notice before worrying.

Last edited by a moderator:
NO RFE, EB1 OR case

MY FP was done on april 8, 2003.

Funny thing is I received two e-mails both were identical and were both related to my case only ( not my wife' case). In my portfolio, I had both my and my wife's case listed.

Guys, please help me in terms what I should do get my wife's case moving.

Thanks

Congratulations and thanks for sharing the information. Which fax number did you use? I saw two numbers were posted by people. One is 214-489-8021, don't know where this comes from; another one is 214-962-2632, this is a general fax number for the expedited process request posted on BCIS's web site. TSC used to have fax numbers for each department(division) on their web site, but now they are all gone, replaced by that 1-800 junk.

Congrats & Best wishes for your wife's approval, sg94.
I remember your id as a long-timer like me.

That is a very interesting question

I had sent that FP expiring letter several time (4-5 times) in the past to that old number 214-489-8021 but nothing happened.

Yesterday, I sent to 214-962-2632 and got the approval.

I really cant say anyhting. This new fax was just sent yesterday evening.

To offer temporary consolation.

Me and my spouse applied for AP at the same time.

I got emails, LUD and approval.

3 weeks later Spouse had a LUD and a week after got the AP docs mailed directly (still no online status change to reflect Approval).