Approved !! ND - 11/22/2000

Hi folks,
   I am very glad to tell u all that my and my husband\'s 485 got approved on 20th Sep 2001 - we called up Vermont today. We had no RFE in the 485 stage. Our details:

PD - 9/23/99
I-140 AD - 9/21/00
I-485 ND - 11/22/00
FP - 2/20/01
I-485 AD - 9/20/01

I am very grateful to everybody who participates on this forum and especially to Myladoor for maintaining the immitracker. I will update my entry there. My handle is the same - \'Nami\'. I had sent all my paperwork including marriage certificate, employment letter, paystubs and W2s for me and my husband in 2 stacks, one for me and one for him, while filing for 485. I am assuming that\'s why we did not get an RFE about paystubs now. I am on the bench for the past 3 months with no paystubs and am also the primary so was actually very concerned about an RFE for paystubs and had posted my query here. By God\'s grace, everything worked out fine.

I wish u all the best and will keep coming here for some time to answer questions, if any. Once again thank you and God Bless!!

Nami

Congratulations!

Congratulations for your approval, especially considering what you had suffered for the previous 3 months. Thanks for sharing such an important message to all of us on this board. We should provide as much of evidences as possible especially if you thought your employment status is not safe. I guess you can relax for a while now. Just enjoy your new freedom and your life.