Approved Nd 09/2002

FinanceGayBoy

Registered Users (C)
YAY
NOW IT IS MY TURN TO POST THIS MESSAGE!!!

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: LIN0229XXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On December 14, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

YAY!!!
I AM SO HAPPY!
ND 09/2002
BIO 08/2005
RFI 09/2005
APPROVED 12/2005

Congratulations! :cool: I'm still serving my term - don't even know for what kind of crime. :( Being myself, probably...

Last edited by a moderator:
FinanceGayBoy said:
I think Nebraska because it was never transfered anywhere

Congratulations.Enjoy your new status.By Friday,your message will turn to: This case has been approved .On December....2005,an approval notice has been mailed...If 14 days......This final message means your card has been mailed and you should receive it in 3 days,after you get this final message.Finally,you should get it next week by Tuesday.
Good luck.

RD Aug 22,2001
Approved Sep 15,2005
GC received Sep 20,2005