approved ND 06/2001

niki_bb

Registered Users (C)
Got the msg in the mail today!

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status
Current Status: On June 27, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Previous developments:
Current Status: On June 9, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application ... (THAT'S FP2)
Current Status: On June 24, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed (Medical, BIO)
On July 6, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case.
On August 22, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. (INCORECT FIELD IN ORIGINAL AP)
On September 27, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information.
On April 14, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case (RECORDS ON MILITARY SERVICE)
On May 2, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information

Congratulations Niki
You have been waiting long time for that Card like me. Enjoy your new Freedom.
Good luck to everyone.

niki_bb said:

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status
Current Status: On June 27, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Previous developments:
Current Status: On June 9, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application ... (THAT'S FP2)
Current Status: On June 24, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed (Medical, BIO)
On July 6, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case.
On August 22, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. (INCORECT FIELD IN ORIGINAL AP)
On September 27, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information.
On April 14, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case (RECORDS ON MILITARY SERVICE)
On May 2, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information

niki_bb Congratulations.

Good luck to others.

niki_bb
Congratulations! You had to really WAIT, but it's finally over! My latest LUD is still stuck on 02/09/06 and I plan to sue the bastards unless they start moving their asses real soon.
ND September 2001
Asylum grant May, 1999

niki_bb said:

Previous developments:

Congratulations ! It is always nice to see our long suffering comrdes to see a light in the tunnel end.

Did you ever notice you may have stuck in name check waiting ?

niki_bb said:

Previous developments:
Congratulation niki, and thank you for your message.
I am still suffering, hope not long for us all!

got my card mailed to me

Current Status:

On July 14, 2006, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.